2.2 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz), 2.5 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 3.7 GHz), or 2.8 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 4.0 GHz) quad-core Intel Core i7 processor with 6 MB shared L3 cache.
Identification and Background
The MacBook Pro with Retina Display Mid 2015 was introduced on May 19, 2015 and originally shipped with OS X Yosemite.
- 15.4″ LED-backlit Retina display with IPS technology, 2880 by 1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch.
- 16 GB memory, up to 1TB flash storage
- Three (non-upgradeable) Intel Core i7 options available:
- 2.2 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz
- 2.5 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.7 GHz
- 2.8 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 4.0 GHz
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Intel Iris 5200 Pro Graphics only, or Iris 5200 Pro and AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching.
- Built-in 99.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Up to 9 hours wireless web browsing
- Up to 9 hours iTunes movie playback
- Up to 30 days of standby time
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SDXC card slot
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Height: 0.71 inch (1.8 cm)
- Width: 14.13 inches (35.89 cm)
- Depth: 9.73 inches (24.71 cm)
- Weight: 4.49 pounds (2.04 kg)
Why You Should Choose Us?
- We use the highest quality Mac replacement parts:
We are one of the Mac repair service providers in DFW that provides top quality original Macbook/ Pro/ Air parts.
- We are fast and efficient:
We can repair your Mac in quick time.
- We provide best warranty:
We provide limited term warranty on our replacement parts.(Warranty varies from 3 months to life-time depending upon the part)
- Our Mac repair rates are competitive and best in town:
Our repair rates are competitive with other repair places around DFW.
- Future repair discounts and offers:
We provide discounts and special offers to our returning customers.