A1418 / EMC 2833 / Late 2015 / 3.1 GHz Core i5 or 3.3GHz Core i7 Processor. Released October 13, 2015.
Identification and Background
Released October 13, 2015, the 21.5″ iMac with Retina 4K display. It can be identified by its model number A1418 and EMC number, 2833, both of which are located beneath the single foot.
- Intel Core i5 or i7 processors, soldered in place and non-upgradeable. Options include:
- 3.1 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
- 3.3 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
- 8 GB or 16 GB of soldered, non-upgradeable RAM.
- The base model is only available with 8 GB—mid and high-end models are configurable to 16 GB at time of purchase.
- 1 TB hard drive (5400 rpm),
- Configurable to 2 TB Fusion Drive or 256 GB Flash, or 512 GB Flash in mid and high-end models.
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200
- Four USB 3.0 ports and two Thunderbolt ports
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible, and Bluetooth 4.0
Why You Should Choose Us?
- We use the highest quality Mac replacement parts:
We are one of the Mac repair service providers in DFW that provides top quality original Macbook/ Pro/ Air parts.
- We are fast and efficient:
We can repair your Mac in quick time.
- We provide best warranty:
We provide limited term warranty on our replacement parts.(Warranty varies from 3 months to life-time depending upon the part)
- Our Mac repair rates are competitive and best in town:
Our repair rates are competitive with other repair places around DFW.
- Future repair discounts and offers:
We provide discounts and special offers to our returning customers.