Early 2011 model, A1278 / 2.3 GHz i5 or 2.7 GHz i7 processor.
There are a number of components in the MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Early 2011 that can be cost effectively upgraded.
- Memory: The MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Early 2011 comes with 4 GB RAM standard, and accepts a maximum of 16 GB. If your MacBook Pro is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost. You can upgrade to any combination of two 4 GB or 8 GB modules for 8, 12, or 16 GB of total RAM.
- Hard Drive: 320 or 500 GB hard drives came standard with the Early 2011 MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody. You can easily upgrade the drive to 750 GB, 1 TB or a lightning-fast solid state drive. For a full list of available upgrade options, check out our selection of MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Early 2011 hard drives. Be advised, at the moment you need to use a piece of software to enable trim, called Trim Enabler—this involves some risk.
- Additional Storage: With the growing popularity of flash memory and cloud storage, you may find yourself rarely using the SuperDrive in your MacBook Pro. The optical drive can easily be replaced with a second hard drive or SSD using an optical bay hard drive enclosure. When installed, your additional hard drive will mount on your desktop just like an external hard drive.
- Battery: The battery is certainly replaceable, even though Apple doesn’t consider it to be “user serviceable.” See the Battery Replacement guide above for complete replacement information.
Identification and Background
The MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody is clearly differentiated from other MacBook Pros by its smaller size. However, it does resemble its larger siblings, the MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody and the MacBook Pro 17″ Unibody.
Use the laptop identification system to help you identify your machine. MacBook Pros tend to look very similar, and it’s important to know which machine you have before ordering any replacement parts.
Why You Should Choose Us?
- We use the highest quality Mac replacement parts:
We are one of the Mac repair service providers in DFW that provides top quality original Macbook/ Pro/ Air parts.
- We are fast and efficient:
We can repair your Mac in quick time.
- We provide best warranty:
We provide limited term warranty on our replacement parts.(Warranty varies from 3 months to life-time depending upon the part)
- Our Mac repair rates are competitive and best in town:
Our repair rates are competitive with other repair places around DFW.
- Future repair discounts and offers:
We provide discounts and special offers to our returning customers.