Mid 2010 Model A1278 / 2.4 or 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo processor
There are a number of components in the MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody that can be cost effectively upgraded.
- Memory: The MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody Mid 2010 comes with 4 GB RAM standard, and accepts a maximum of 8 GB. If your MacBook Pro is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost. You can upgradeto two 4 GB chips for a total of 8 GB very easily.
- Hard Drive: 160 or 250 GB hard drives came standard with the MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody. You can easily upgrade the drive to 750 GB.
- Battery: The battery is certainly replaceable, even though Apple doesn’t consider it to be “user serviceable.” Unscrew twelve screws, unplug the battery connector, and the battery can be removed!
Identification and Background
The MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody is clearly differentiated from other MacBook Pros by its smaller size. However, it does resemble its larger siblings, the MacBook Pro 15″ Unibody and the MacBook Pro 17″ Unibody.
Use the laptop identification system to help you identify your machine. MacBook Pros tend to look very similar, and it’s important to know which machine you have before ordering any replacement parts.
Why You Should Choose Us?
- We use the highest quality Mac replacement parts:
We are one of the Mac repair service providers in DFW that provides top quality original Macbook/ Pro/ Air parts.
- We are fast and efficient:
We can repair your Mac in quick time.
- We provide best warranty:
We provide limited term warranty on our replacement parts.(Warranty varies from 3 months to life-time depending upon the part)
- Our Mac repair rates are competitive and best in town:
Our repair rates are competitive with other repair places around DFW.
- Future repair discounts and offers:
We provide discounts and special offers to our returning customers.